New Start Recovery Solutions
Northern California Locations Accept Optum
This article first appeared on: https://nsrs-sacramento.com/nsrs-norcal-accepts-optum
New Start Recovery Solutions is proud to be in-network with Optum!
Optum In-Network at New Start Recovery Solutions now covers these insurance plans.
United Behavioral Health
Western Health Advantage
Evidence-Based, Whole Person
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone. Each client receives a complete evaluation, assessment and individualized treatment plan.
Our recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices, such as mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
NSRS Addiction Recovery Treatment Options
Residential Inpatient Detox
Dual Diagnosis Substance Abuse Treatment Northern California
Affordable residential inpatient detox and dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment in Northern California:
Concord, Bangor / Chico Area, Sacramento, and Reno Nevada.
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment for anyone experiencing PTSD – including veterans and first responders. Our dual diagnosis recovery programs feature treatment for depression, anxiety and more.
Outpatient Rehab Treatment and Outpatient Mental Health Therapy
Call our Main Number for a Confidential Consultation
We Accept Most Insurance
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey
Call us at our main help number – 866-303-6275 – for confidential consultations, questions and admissions.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehab | Outpatient Rehab | Mental Health Care | Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
Questions? Call General Admissions at 866-303-6275
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance In-Network
Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Monterey, Concord, Sacramento, or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey.
• New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions 866-303-6275 for more information, or feel welcome to Contact Us.