Residential Private Detox Monterey
Medically Supervised Detox 24/7
Excruciating physical withdrawal symptoms during detox can be avoided.
We Accept Detox Patients 24/7
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey has a private residential alcohol and drug detox program.
Call General Admissions at 866-303-6275 to Reserve Your Space and Begin Detox
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey alcohol and drug residential detox is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our residential rehab treatment center in Monterey, California.
Monterey Alcohol and Drug Detox
Medically Assisted Detox
Excruciating physical withdrawal symptoms can be avoided. Medication is provided when needed.
Detox Fear and Anxiety
There is often fear about the detox process. And there is concern about whether detox symptoms will be unpleasant or painful. Our detox patients receive 24 hour medically supervised care.
24 Hour Care
We treat the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms of detox – as well as the physical. There can also be psychological withdrawal symptoms that include cravings and anxiety.
Opioid Detox: No Painful Withdrawals
We use MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Recovery. With MAT, opioid users do not experience painful withdrawal.
Addiction treatment begins with detox. As a part of our Admissions Process, a biopsychosocial assessment is conducted to insure placement into the appropriate level of treatment for a full and successful recovery.
Our staff understands that effective addiction treatment requires a personalized treatment plan that is individualized to each patient’s alcohol or drug use patterns.
Medically Supervised Detox Monterey
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey detoxification program is medically supervised. Our clinical detox program provides 24-hour a day care to help individuals safely and comfortably detoxify from any substance.
The private residential setting helps individuals feel at home and safe while experiencing detox from any substance. And our caring team of medical professionals helps individuals manage withdrawal symptoms and safely detox without unnecessary suffering or pain.
With 24-hour supervision by medical professionals, patients can focus on recovering from substance abuse while we provide first class care.
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento is Owned and Operated by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers Behavioral Health Network: New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Questions? Call General Admissions at 866-303-6275
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance In-Network
Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Monterey, Concord, Sacramento, or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey.
• New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions 866-303-6275 for more information, or feel welcome to Contact Us.