Monterey Dual Diagnosis Addiction Recovery
Our Monterey addiction treatment programs treat the whole person with evidence-based and trauma-informed dual diagnosis care.
Contact New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey or Call 866-303-6275 for details and more information on addiction recovery treatment options and treatment programs that fit your needs – and will work best for you.
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey Addiction Treatment Continuum of Care
All our addiction recovery programs provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment.
· Residential Rehab
· Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT
· Telehealth Virtual IOP
· Family Programs
· Alumni Programs and Support
· Veterans Program
· EAP and Union Programs
Monterey Addiction Treatment
Evidence-Based, Whole Person Recovery
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone. Each client receives a complete evaluation, assessment and individualized treatment plan.
Addiction recovery treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices, such as mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
Monterey Addiction Recovery
Our Dual Diagnosis Treatment Goal: Recovery for Life
Dual Diagnosis treatment means alcohol and substance abuse addiction recovery is combined with behavioral health treatment.
Our Dual Diagnosis treatment programs help patients discover and resolve the underlying issues, trauma and stresses that often drive addictive behaviors.
We assist our clients to build a healthy body and mind – and to develop the mindfulness, resilience and emotional skills for sustainable sobriety.
New Starts are Possible
A new start in life is just a short step away at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We are a world class outreach organization who maintains a high standard placing those who suffer from Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, Dual Diagnosis, and other addictions into the appropriate facility and level of care.
Selecting the appropriate addiction rehabilitation centers for you and your loved one can be the most critical part of the recovery process. New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey provides personalized access to dual diagnosis residential rehab treatment, outpatient care and medical detox treatment – serving the needs of individuals, families and professionals.
At New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, we understand how difficult it is to see a loved one suffer with addiction, depression, or other behavioral issues. So we have made it our mission to carefully and compassionately guide you or your loved one into recovery and a better quality of life.
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento is Owned and Operated by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers Behavioral Health Network: New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Questions? Call General Admissions at 866-303-6275
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Monterey, Concord, Sacramento, or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey.
• New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for Veterans, First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions 866-303-6275 for more information, or feel welcome to Contact Us.