The Historic House at 468 Pine Ave, Pacific Grove, CA
The Queen Anne residence was designed by architect William H. Weeks. It was built in 1902 on land that enabled a scenic view of the Monterey Bay.
According to Pacific Grove City records, a Cleveland banker named J.J. Osborne acquired the property in 1901.
Mr. Osborn made it into a showplace on the Monterey Peninsula and resided there until the 1930’s.
The house has changed hands and functions over the years. In the 1950’s it became known as Pine Manor. It first served as apartments, then as a guest house. In 1961, the house was taken over by Beacon House, an addiction recovery center. The Beacon House closed in 2020.